Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 30, 2013

Whats up!

So this past week was awesome!  It was very nice to see my fam and see their faces!  They got to see how fat I am... FYI I gained more weight in 4 months then my 4 years in high school trying to gain.. I'm just going to try to embrace it for now because I cannot stop eating this food.  For Christmas we had 3 asados. But anyway Christmas was good... it didn't feel like a Christmas at home but I really did enjoy the people I was with and to have the opportunity to serve the Lord on his birthday is a blessing. 

I don't really have much to report on this week because I was able to talk to you guys. Elder moro got transferred (not my comp) so we get a new elder moving in today. Should be exciting but I'm sad because moro and I got along really good. I'm still in Romero with E Amestica and I really think we are going to have some good success this transfer. Just got to pray hard, smile a lot, love, and work like mad men.  Easy.

Love you guys. Have a happy new year (Cade - don't kiss too many girls at midnight) 


Elder Jackson 2

Someone please tell me whats going on in the football world. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment