Monday, January 13, 2014

Juan Pablo & Diet

Hola!

Well, I had a great week to start off the new year. I had dinner with Juan Pablo's family again. I love that family! This is a foto de su familia and more asado and had a great time. The other elder in the pension got a new comp and elder Moro is gone which is sad we clicked really good but the new elder is cool too and is from the states so we have 3 white guys now!! 
Juan Pablo's family

I had another pretty uneventful week again, just a lot of walking and lessions. We had exchanges Friday and I got to work with a elder from Peru - quiet guy and in my area.  It really pushed me because it was all me and forced me to just go for it. I really enjoyed it. I am learning a lot about myself and its kinda weird. 

My Spanish is getting better but I'm not one bit happy with it. My comp doesn't help too much which is frustrating.  Well everything is good and I'm starting to get this down. I have a lot to learn and I'm stoked! 
I ordered 2 pizzas and 15 empanadas last week.... this week I'm starting my diet.  Holidays are over and its time to trim up.  I really don't know what photos these are but oh well.  Another short letter, sorry!
 
Love you all, 
Elder Jackson #2


Kinda creepy?!

Old school...or Argentine

Why Alec has gained 20 lbs....YUMMY!


No comments:

Post a Comment