Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ehh che!!!

What is up!? Gosh this week flew by! Like Jake said in his Email the mission is like a girl friend... I feel like I'm a newly wed and I love me new area and Comp. Things are so much alive here. I loved Romero but it Budge is just a little better girlfriend. My comp is from Paraguay and very, kinda like crazy. Much more my type of comp. I just feel more alive, more like a missionary, and just feel like I'm in the right spot. My comp is just awesome with helping me with the lang. Hes not afraid to call me out, In any situation... haha 

We have been working hard and been finding new people. The people here actually keep the commitments and remember their appointments. Its a miracle. Anyways I'm heading into honeymoon and ready to kill it this week. There are so many things I've learned in the 6 or something months i have been out its crazy. 

I just know this church is true. If it wasn't I would buy a plane ticket home because this is the hardest thing ever but because i know it is There is nothing i would rather be doing or testifying of. 
Keep it real out there. Pray hard and keep The ten commandments!

Elder Jackson#2  

No comments:

Post a Comment