Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What's good from La Plata

SO this week was really weird. Or it just felt weird I think I'm just dazed and confused.  I don't know whats going on half the time. The work is really slowing down here. We decided to just find new people. the people that don't just listen to us because "they respect everyone" but don't keep any commitments... so it was a week of lots of walking and my feet hurt. 

The temple was awesome!  The trip took all day but so worth it. My zone is mostly hermanas but the zone leaders are studs. One is leaving next week and I'm going to be so sad, we get along really well. Good new is that I know enough Spanish to understand everything and hold my own in the temple haha. 
The weather here is soooo weird for me. one day I'm just dying then there's a huge storm and its super humid then cold then hot it is terrible. I got a bad fever from it and still trying to recover from it. But I'm still going at it.  My comp thinks I'm faking it or something so we didn't really take it easy even though i thought i was going to die. 

Everything is really tranquilo here and my mind is kinda blank right now. Transfers are next week so I'll probably get shipped out of my house into some ghetto villa... ahh we will see. 
Thank you everyone for all the love. Love you guys 

Elder Jackson #2

My Zone at the Buenos Aires Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment