Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hello Budge!

So today was transfers and I got shipped out. It was very hard to leave Romero and the people I was able to meet and connect with there. I will always remember them and the experiences there in my first area. Well my new area is straight villa and most dangerous area in the mission. I should be getting some stories soon haha!  My comp seems like a very confident dude and pretty fun so its kinda refreshing to have someone with energy and that I can actually talk to. I live in a room above a members house with another companionship. I haven't had a transfer with only my comp and I living together. I like it a lot. Its so much more fun. 

Last week in Romero we found a family that's soooo awesome but I left... those hours of walking and trying to find someone paid off.  Only to leave a couple of days later haha!  But its all good. Its crazy how fast time is going by and how Jake has 18 months... What?!  This time is very precious and I'm trying to make the most of it. Definitely a lot of sincere prayers and a lot of things that I'm learning. Needless to say, the Lord works on us missionaries a lot in these 2 years and I couldn't be more grateful. 
Well, I love you all be safe smart and be awesome

Elder Jackson #2

No comments:

Post a Comment