Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 27, 2014

Hey so the last couple of p days have been kinda crazy and i had 0 time to write so sorry for that..
 
So last week I had the opportunity to have intercambois con the assistant.. needless to say i was kinda freaking out because i feel like a retard out here half the time. But we actually had a really good day and I learned sooo much. The success we had that day kickstarted that week and this week. The work is starting to pick up we find about 12 new people a week and teach a good amount. The problem is no one does anything. The famous line i hear is "I'm not going to promise anything but ya I'll do it". Sometimes I cant help but just laugh a little bit when they say that but don't worry i play it off pretty good. We did find a guy yesterday that is soo awesome and gave me some hope for a legit person. He had a Libro De Mormon form a friend and has been reading a little. Right now hes the "Golden Investigator" his name is Alburto. The best part about every lesson for me is when THEY pray for the first time. I think that's when they and i can always feel the spirit the most. 

So P days ¿What does Elder Jackson DO?!! I go to La Plata almost every week for zone or district activities which consist of futbol (I SUCK) and eating . I have not had one day to just chill since I've been here.... I'm Freaking out. I need my me time. Last week we did have an awesome zone activity at a members house and we had a super legit asado. The problem was that it took 2 hours each way. Travel here is such a joke. I got on a bike for the first time on my mish this week and i hated it. these bikes are like 50 lbs and the seats are painful. we only use them for like 2 days a week though which is nice. 

My spanish is better but I still get laughed at and they probably don't understand anything. But I can understand basically everything which is comforting. I get to go to the temple this week! We are going with our zone. Every year there is a temple trip so I'm super stoked. 

current stats: 
around 90 kilos
spanish sub par
tears shed: 0 
empanadas eaten: 1000
 
Well love all you guys! 

Keep your light burning bright.
Elder Jackson#2

No comments:

Post a Comment